While Unix Packages has literally thousands of packages for all versions of Solaris, there are instances where we may not have the specific version you need in our archive.
We therefore offer a “Custom Request” service to provide:
- Packages that are older than the most current.
- New packages that are not on our list or update ones that are.
- Customized configuration steps to add new options or remove others.
- Customized installation directory other than /usr/local or /opt/sfw, etc.
- Package consolidation providing multiple programs in a single package.
Our standard turnaround is 5 days from receipt of your request. However, we do provide an expedited service for an additional charge for urgent requests.
Pricing for the above services is available by submitting a package request.